Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 20 August 2015

Santa is on his way.

August is always an extra busy month for our family - several wedding anniversaries, even more birthdays!  But at long last I have started my Santa.


This lovely Santa is covering a lot of ground.  He is my Santa for the Christmas ornament blog, an entry for the Prairie Schooler blog, and he will be a gift (Gifted Gorgeous or something like that) plus he is going on my regular blog as a current work.

Obviously I haven't gotten that far but then again, he isn't huge either - after all he will be an ornament!

6 comments:

Bea said...

You're off to a good start and how nice that this Santa is going to cover so many SALs/blogs.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do love a multi tasking project! Santa is going to be very popular on all the SALs.

Brigitte said...

A very versatile Santa, lol. He's really cute.

Justine said...

I like your multi-purpose Santa!

Kaisievic said...

He is a great choice and I love the way you are making him multi task!

Stitching Noni said...

Great choice! :o)
Hugs xx