Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 17 August 2015

A new Christmas freebie and dare, I say it a new SAL for you....

Hello, my dear fellow Christmas Elves,

The lovely Maryse from Les Grilles des Maryse has a wonderful Christmas freebie, which you can find here.   I have also put the link on our Jolly Xmas Freebie Links page.  Thanks to our lovely Jo from Serendipitous Stitching for the heads up!

Maryse is also offering a Christmas SAL of seven postcard size designs for a relatively small fee. If you are interested, you can sign up on the same link above.

[Now, if you draw a long bow, you may even be able to use this free design for next month's theme - a very long bow, though, lol!]

hugs,

6 comments:

KimM said...

AWESOME, Kaye - and Jo! Sweet pattern - thank you for sharing. P.S. I'm getting out that long bow - HA!
xxx

Kaisievic said...

I knew that you would like that! lol!

Rita said...

Thank you! I love online freebies.

Stitching Noni said...

Excellent! Love freebies, thank you for the link!
Hugs xx

Brigitte said...

The link doesn't work with me but that doesn't matter because I visit her site often and have most of her freebies. She really has very beautiful freebies. Thanks for mentioning her site.

apple blossom said...

link doesn't work