Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 10 August 2015

Have made a start

Hello my friends,
I am pleased to join in with you for this 
Christmas Ornament SAL.
Thank you Kaye for setting this up.


I have made a start : Santa`s Helper.
By Mosey `N Me,
from Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments 2012.
I am waiting on a thread to and hope comes soon.


I have kitted up `Primitive Button Santa`
from Better Homes and Gardens
Cross Stitch Christmas 2000.


I will post again with more progress 
and hopefully a finish soon.
Happy Stitching,
Clare.

10 comments:

Rita said...

What a cute Mosey Santa! I love the one you've kitted up too.

sew.darn.quilt said...

Love this little Santa! Looking forward to your progress ")

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Your Santa's cute! I thought that Santa should be in red cloak :-)))
Have a merry cross stitch!

Bea said...

Great progress. I really like both your Santas.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cute design. I think the Just Cross Stitch mags will be our bibles for this SAL!

Annie said...

Lovely Santas:))

Kaisievic said...

That Mosey N' Me design is so cute - just perfect for this SAL and I am so happy to have set this SAL up for everyone, so you are welcome, Clare.

Marcy said...

Great choices for Santa. The primitive Santa is adorable.

Brigitte said...

Santa's Helper is such a sweet design. And the Santa you chose as your next piece is just as lovely.

Stitching Noni said...

Love your Santa's Helper - have a lovely design!
Your next piece is going to be lovely as well :o)
Hugs xx