Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 31 August 2015

August ornament finish at last!

This month I was tasked with stitching a nightmare of a Frozen picture before I could even think about stitching the months ornament, suffice to say that I have finally finished the Santa themed ornament today.

I am stitching Joan Elliotts Roly-Polies on plastic canvas. Here is Santa!


and here he is with his Mrs.


For Septembers theme I will be stitching the Bear Roly-Poly who is holding a present...I do enjoy stitching these and no deadline for anything else next month either.

Now I need to catch up with all the other wonderful finishes for this month.


12 comments:

Justine said...

Oh I love these designs - your tree is going to look brilliant with this matching set! I must try plastic canvas again as it's so effective.

Clare said...

What delightful ornaments. Happy Stitching.

Cathy said...

Cute Santa and Mrs. Santa! I love these designs, too.

Kaisievic said...

These roly polys are just too cute for words!

Bea said...

Just love them.

sew.darn.quilt said...

They're so jolly!

Stitching Noni said...

I love your roly poly's! Great finishes!
Can't to see Sept's :o)
Hugs xx

Brigitte said...

Oh, so great, another Mr and Mrs Santa. They are both so sweet. Great finishes.

kate n said...

Yes! You must...and then I can see all the other cool designs :)

kate n said...

They really are! I actually saw some similar that were stitched on a tree skirt and thought....now that looks good! hehehhe...I might add it to the list of things to do when i run out of things to do.

Carm said...

Love your roly poly ornaments!

Jennifer M. said...

These are adorable!