Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 28 August 2015

Santa #2....

..... American Santa, I am cross posting him with the Americana SAL blog, as well - tricky  of me, hey?  (... and of, course, he is going to turn up on my blog, Kitten Stitching, as well for the Smalls SAL - double tricky!

This is a freebie from I don't know where stitched on what I think is 32 ct white linen using a variety of speciality threads, colours chosen by me.

I am quite pleased with him - he is going to make a cute ornie.




I am so thrilled that you are all enjoying this SAL - some beautiful stitching and designs have been posted so far.  Thank you for wanting to play with me, lovely stitchers.  

Now, don't forget, only a couple more days to post an ornie for August and if you do post, check out this post to see what this month's prize is.....

hugs, 

8 comments:

Bea said...

Ornies that do double and triple duty are wonderful! He's a real cutie Kaye. Craft night tonight so I'm hoping for some real progress on mine.

Annie said...

Wow, that's a different looking Santa:) Got me thinking...maybe I can do a Swedish-themed ornament...something to think about:)))

Brigitte said...

Yes, that's definiteyl very tricky, lol. But he is so sweet that I don't mind seeing him again.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great Santa and nice that he fits both blogs too.

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Santa as the moon in the sky, what a cute :-)

Justine said...

Gorgeous Santa, unusual shape that will look great finished on your tree!

kate n said...

I love it and your colour choices are great!

Stitching Noni said...

Love your thinking there Kaye!! :o)
Hugs xx