Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 10 August 2015

Having fun with my PS Santa!

Hello Xmas SALers!
 
Today I received the threads I was waiting for, and I couldn't wait to continue stitching my PS Santa!
 

This is how far I got today! I had so much fun stitching the red Santa Suit and I am really pleased with how it is coming along:) Although it doesn't look like it in this picture, the white threads are actually much more visible now against the grey aida. But then the grey aida is actually much darker than what it looks like in this picture... Next time I'll try to take a picture of my stitching that actually looks like my stitching...ha ha ha!

Have fun stitching all your gorgeous Santas!

Annie

11 comments:

Melanie said...

It's starting to look good can't wait to see him completed Annie x

Anonymous said...

He is looking great Annie

Bea said...

Looks really good!

Rita said...

Looking good!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Nice !!! I look forward to continuing!
Have a lot of fun at the Santa!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great progress. I use the scanner on my printer if I want an accurate colour picture. It's easier than loading the camera photos onto the PC too.

Kaisievic said...

I love the red and white border - great work so far, Annie.

Marcy said...

he's looking great. It's so hard to get colors to photograph accurately :(

AnaCristina said...

very cute!

Brigitte said...

Oh, you are stitching a Prairie Schooler Santa as well. He is looking so great already, like all the PS Santas.

Stitching Noni said...

Great stitching!
Hugs xx