Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 31 August 2015

Just Under The Wire!


He's done in August, by the skin of my teeth!


September's chart was already picked, but I may change it to one in this series so I don't have to pull different floss or go hunting for more fabric.

Not sure how active I will be in September. No matter what, I have to be packed and out of here by the 30th and I still don't have a place. Have two apartments to look at on Wednesday, so please cross your fingers.

6 comments:

Justine said...

That's a lovely ornament Bea. I like the traditional Santa designs. Good luck on finding somewhere nice to live.

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely finish Bea :o) And well done on getting him done by the end of the month!!
Good luck with the house hunting!
Hugs xx

Brigitte said...

Such a nice Santa finish.
Good luck with the appartment hunt.

kate n said...

I love that! Its gorgeous :) I have everything crossed even my eyes which is making everything a little blurry!

Kaisievic said...

He is another great Santa! Good luck with finding your perfect new home.

Annie said...

How sweet he is! Keeping fingers crossed!