Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 29 January 2021

Clare's January update

 Hi everyone

I have not stitched as much as I would have liked for this blog as I have been secret stitching for our daughter's birthday. 

Anyway I have stitched the first day of Jardin Privé's Le 12 Jours de Noël. I haven't finished it yet but they will all be done individually. 


I'm also doing the Plum Street Sampler series but as yet I haven't got very far. I posted today as I noticed you need to post before month end, hopefully February's post will have a little more to show. 


6 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!

Elfie said...

Your ornament is so cute. The fabric colour you have chosen is great with those the floss colours.

Kaisievic said...

Thanks for taking part in the Christmas Ornie SAL this month, Clare. A very pretty finish. Your secret stitching for your daughter sounds intriguing.

DJ said...

It's amazing how different the ornament looks with a different color scheme. Love the fabric you chose too, it looks fantastic!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work. I think I'll do the red scheme too.

Suzanne H said...

I agree with DJ, it does look so different in red. Both beautiful in their own way. Lovely work.