Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 11 December 2020

Two new members plus a very cute freebie SAL.... UPDATED!

 .... Please welcome two new members to our wonderful group:

ROSARIO

and

CLARE

Rosario is fairly new to stitching and does not have a blog but would love to be inspired to do more Christmas stitching, hence her desire to join us.


Clare is probably known to many of you from her blog: Aimetu's Stitching, so she is a more experienced stiching but one who also wants to do more Christmas stitching....

... so, it just goes to show that Christmas brings us all together.

Welcome, Rosario and Clare


Now, I also promised to tell you about a very cute freebie SAL.  It is being held by Brenda Gervais from With thy needle and thread and is called "Merry and Minty". You can find it on her FB page, here.

UPDATE: Dear Jo has kindly reminded me that she has started a 12 Days of Christmas FB group for stitching anything relating to the 12 Days of Christmas song. You can find that group, here

So, sweet Stitching Elves, that is all from me today, 

Christmas is nearly here,  hugs,  



6 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Thanks Kaye, hello everyone, hello Rosario

I'm doing a 12 days of Christmas SAL with Needlecraft Haven, we can do any design.

I've already been downloading the With Thy Needle and Thread SAL, it will be my Christmas stitch to be filled with this year's orts.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Welcome to the Blog!
I've actually started a FB group for the 12 Days of Christmas and I will be sign posting people here too.

Kaisievic said...

Oooh, yes, Jo, I'll add a link on this blog post, too, if that is okay?

Guadalupecharo said...

Thank you Kaye for adding me to the group. Hello all and Hi Clare,
I am very new to cross stitch and would love to stitch Christmas ornaments since they are small. I don't see myself as stitching big designs yet. have a wonderful day.

Rosario

Khristine Doiron said...

Welcome Rosario & Clare! I am really looking forward to seeing your stitching :) I have Merry & Minty saved and am hoping to get it stitched up next year some time.

Gwen said...

Welcome Rosario and Clare. I hope to get back to my monthly ornament stitching. I love have a finish each month. Looking forward to see what you work on.

Gwen