Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 4 December 2020

2021 Themes revealed

 

Hello lovely Christmas Elves, 

Your hostess here, Kaisievic, who has been so slack and barely posted all year (although Christmas stitching has featured on my IG and FB pages throughout the year).  Anyway, here I am in finally Covid-19 free Melbourne after many long months of lockdown - what a year it has been and I am sure like me, your stitching has helped keep you sane.


Anyway, I thought that I should update the themes for next year and our badge.  So, please feel free to add the badge, below, to your blog and link it to the SAL. 


I also, have added the 2021 themes to the sidebar of this blog.  The first theme is our 12 Days of Christmas theme:


The second theme is now CHRISTMAS MOVIES - I hope that you can have some fun with this one.  I've put a number of my favourite movies on the list - can you guess which some of them are?


The third theme is the Just Crossstitch Christmas Ornament theme but expanded to be a random selection of years from 2001 to 2020.

And a new theme has been added at the request of one of our staunch members, Suzanne Harkison, which is more everyday, Christmas motifs.



Anyway, I hope that you enjoy stitching any combination or all of these themes and I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

hugs, 




9 comments:

Mary said...

What a fun themed party!!! Great idea. So glad to hear Melbourne is covid free!

deb said...

Ooooh, sounds like fun! I may join in mid-year if that's okay - I'm retiring in April and we're moving very soon afterwards, and while that may sound a long way off to some people, the crazy is really ramping up.....

Kaisievic said...

Hi Deb,

Yes, of course - feel free to join whenever you like. I know what you mean about crazy re moving house - we should be moving in late Feb - seems hard to believe it is getting close.

Have a very Merry Christmas,

Kaisievic said...

Hi Mary, Yes, this blog is a Christmas party all year round! So thankful that we are doing well re Covid hered - I just wish that it was all over for all of us (not that we are not being vigilant here but we are in Summer now, which makes a difference). Merry Christmas.

Khristine Doiron said...

Fun! Love the Christmas movies theme! I finally upgraded my old dinosaur computer so I am hoping to join in again. Thanks Kaye for keeping this blog going :)

Guadalupecharo said...

Hello, I would love to join the SAL. I a new to cross stitch. TIA.

Guadalupecharo said...

Sorry how do I join it.

DJ said...

Thank you for hosting, Kaisievic! I love having themes to work from and by the time Christmas rolls around I'm ready to give ornaments (if I can keep up with finishing, that is!!) I'm looking forward to next year already, the themes look fun!

Suzanne H said...

I can't wait to kit up my ornaments for next year. Thanks for adding my suggestion, now I have to keep up with it ;) The Christmas movie theme is intriguing as well. I hope everyone stays healthy. The Covid numbers in the US are frightening. I'm not venturing out unless it's necessary. Hopefully, 2021 will bring better news.