Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 6 December 2020

DJ's December update

Hi Everybody!  I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the season as we move ever closer to the big day!  I've tried finishing ornaments the past month or so and got quite a few done.  This year I only worked on theme one and theme three.  For Theme One I worked on the 12 Days of Christmas from the Stoney Creek magazines published in 2019.  I actually found time to finish them off, and hung them up today!  I found this garland that looks so realistic last year after Christmas at Michaels.  I hung the garland over a red swag curtain I have hanging year round, then hung the ornaments from the swag.  I love how it looks.  In December I finished the last ornament...12 Drummers drumming...and here it is along with the picture of them all together.





For Theme three which was a free choice, I found this ornament from the 2020 JCS Ornament issue.  It's called My Friendly Gnome by Ursula Michael.  It's stitched on 40 count white over two.  I love how this one came out!!



It's been a fun year stitching on these ornaments!  Thanks for hosting!  Hope to see you all again next year!  Happy Stitching! 

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Wow! DJ, your 12 Days of Christmas looks fabulous and I love your gnome. Thanks for taking part in the SAL this year.

Khristine Doiron said...

I love how you are displaying your 12 days ornaments! And that little gnome is so cute! Well done!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the swag with all the Ornaments. I have one that I think will work well for mine too.

Suzanne H said...

I love the display of your Twelve Days of Christmas and how you finished them. The gnome is adorable! Great finishes and stitching this year!