Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 10 December 2020

Suzanne's December Ornaments

 Hello Everyone! My final ornaments for 2020 are finished. I chose the Just Cross Stitch Magazine 2012 Christmas issue for my first ornament. This is the Little House Mouse by Needlepoint, Inc. I stitched this on 28 count using DMC threads. I used a pin for his nose and beads for his eyes. This reminded me of the white rats my daughter had when she moved back home after college. What a surprise to me when she came home with them! The first two she had were very sweet, the next two - not so much. 


My final ornament is from the 12 Days of Christmas Theme, sort of. Two years ago, I stitched Dragon Dreams, Twelve Dragons of Christmas and there was one more freebie in the series, Happy New Year. I changed the placement of the words to fit in the frame. 


I don't have a blog, but use a Flickr account, https://www.flickr.com/photos/144604963@N04/

You don't have to join to view all my other stitching that doesn't fit the themes and I make cards too. I've so enjoyed seeing everyone's stitching and follow your blogs. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Take care, Suzanne


6 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

That little mouse is perfect! And a wonderful way to finish off the year with a happy new year ornament. I hope you have a lovely holiday season!

Clare said...

Love that mouse. Over the years I`ve stitched him three times but as a gift for others. One day I will stitch him for me. Blessings for this Christmas season.

Kaisievic said...

This is so very cute!

butterfly said...

I love the mouse so cute .
Have a great day.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your mouse is just adorable

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The little mouse is adorable. I stitched the 12 Dragonlets of Christmas and was saving all the Chinese New Year designs. Unfortunately she stopped half way through!