Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 14 April 2020

March and April Ornaments

This year I have decided to follow the 12 Days of Christmas theme for the year.   I was gifted the charts designed by JBW for Christmas 2019 and started them on Boxing Day for the 12 Days of Stitchmas SAL.

I changed the colour of the hen's beak after I took this photo


When I had finished Day 4 I decided to bead the first three days using Mill Hill petite beads 42013


Beads!

There are a number of issues with the charts.  There is a mix-up between the symbols for the border and the writing.  Some of the DMC conversions are incorrect (dark and light shades of yellow switched).  The leaves in Day 4 were wrong.  The corrections are being put on the website so check there before stitching.






5 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

They are lovely! The beads are a perfect addition :)

Nikki said...

These are lovely and the beads make it even prettier !!! I love this series of 12 Days of Christmas.....sorry you had to figure out errors though !! :(

Suzanne H said...

I'm so enjoying your stitching. Just lovely!

Elfin Stitches (Lynne in Australia) said...

I am enjoying your set of ornaments, Jo. They are all so sweet.

Gwen said...

Errors made a project challenging. It was worth the time figuring it out they are lovely.