Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 2 April 2020

My March Finish

I finished my March ornament about a week ago, but just now getting to take a pic of it. This is the 3 french hens from The 12 Days of Christmas by The Cricket Collection. With all the time stuck at home, you'd think we would all get lots of stitching done.....but everything in the world is so sad and topsy turvey right now, and some days I just don't feel much like stitching. Stay healthy everyone and stay home!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Very cute finish.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a fun design! I seem to be spending more time catching up with friends online than I do actually meeting them in person!

Elfie said...

That hen is very cute.

Suzanne H said...

I really like these Cricket Collection designs you are stitching. I know what you mean, at the beginning I was stuck but I was determined to keep on. Take care and keep stitching.

DJ said...

Awwwww it's adorable!! I'll have to see if I can find these patterns somewhere, I love them!!