Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 1 May 2020

Late April update

I tried so hard to get my April ornament posted before it was May. Didn't happen; but just 1 day late. I went ahead and stitched April AND May's ornament, as I hope to get them all stitched and finished by Thanksgiving. Here is Four Colley Birds and Five Gold Rings by CEC in the 12 Days of Christmas series of leaflets. I think I will run out of this fabric before I am done, so some will be stitched in another color fabric. I loved stitching the little black birds....so cute. Stay home and stay safe everyone.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Looks great!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two great ornaments, I do like this series.

Khristine Doiron said...

I really like this series also! Such sweet ornaments!

Elfin Stitches (Lynne in Australia) said...

Two very cute ornaments, Nikki.

Suzanne H said...

I love the moon with the bells for 5 gold "rings"! So clever! Both of your stitches are beautiful.

Gwen said...

Very cute.