Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Suzanne's August Ornaments

 Hi everyone! I have three ornaments to share this month. First up is a Julia Lucas Designs, Deck the Windows with fits in Theme Three from the 2008 Just Cross Stitch Magazine Ornament Issue. 


I used the same finishing technique as the others, 18 count oatmeal Aida, DMC threads finished in a banner style flat ornament. I didn't have a wreath charm, so I improvised a wreath in the window. 

My next two are for Theme Four - Free Choice. I've been stitching and finishing Pinker n' Punkin Quilting's Barnyard Christmas. This month are Santa's Visit
and Christmas Tractor


I love stitching these and I'll be sad when I finish the series. Melisa has lots of freebies on her blog: https://pinkernpunkinquilting.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading and I'll see you all next month. 






7 comments:

Kate said...

All your finishes are beautiful!

butterfly said...

Love them all , and yes the finish is beautiful.

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Piękne prace. Pozdrawiam.

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful ornaments! I just adore the little tractor!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely ornaments. I really like the window design.

DJ said...

These look amazing! I love how you finished them, and I have the first one kitted up...I really need to stitch that whole series!

Kaisievic said...

Such gorgeous stitching and finishing.