Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Serendipitous Jo's 12 Days of Christmas from 2017

I realised that while I take part in this blog every year, I have a tendency to start off well but fall off the posting wagon before the end of the year and never show the end of the project.

Back in December 2016 I started a large Joan Elliott project for the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  I stitched the Angel at the top for the December topic and then started each of the 12 blocks for my 12 Days of Stitchmas.  By Epiphany, it looked like this:


As the year progressed, I completed one block per month, working on the border each evening when my son was in the bath.  By December 2017 I was Happy Dancing!


And then I got it framed:







5 comments:

Suzanne H said...

How wonderful! I'm thrilled you showed it finished. Beautiful!!!

Kate said...

It's truly beautiful Jo!

butterfly said...

Great work Jo.

Khristine Doiron said...

Oh it is beautiful! Thank you sharing!

DJ said...

It's wonderful! I've watched it's evolution over the years, and finally found this in a kit...I really need to stitch this next year. Thanks for the reminder, and your's looks fabulous framed!!