Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 13 August 2021

One more for August - Suzanne

 Hi again! I forgot I had one more finish that fit Theme Three - Just Cross Stitch Magazine 2008. This is a Casey Buonaugurio Design - Let it Snow. My niece collects snowmen and I've been making snowman ornaments for her for many years. I stitched this on 14 count light blue Aida with the called for DMC threads. I finished it as a flat ornament with red twine edging. I had the little snowflakes in my stash.

I hope all is well with everyone and you are enjoying stitching every day!

Take care, Suzanne


5 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely snowman stitch , he is a cute one.

Shami Immanuel said...

Snowman is cute. Lovely finish.

Khristine Doiron said...

Cute! I love the snowflakes too!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those snowflakes are perfect for this sweet design.

DJ said...

This is so adorable! She's a lucky lady to get all these stitched snowmen!