Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 30 August 2021

DJ's July and August...

Hi Fellow Christmas Stitchers!

I'm so far behind I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever catch up!  LOL  I was so hoping to finish ornaments as I went along but...well so goes the best laid plans of mice and men.  So...You'll just have to see my un fully finished items for the past two months.

I've been working with only two themes this year.  The first theme I chose was the 12 days of Christmas.  I've been stitching the 12 Dragonlets of 2012 designed by Dragon Dreams.  Here are the 7th and 8th days...




The second theme was years that were chosen from the JCS ornament issue.  July's issue was from 2018 and I chose the Merry Christmas Drum by From the Heart Needleheart.  I still haven't made it into a drum, but hopefully soon I'll be getting some finishing done.



August's issue was from 2008 and I chose Christmas Centerpiece by Brittercup Designs.  I really enjoyed this one!  If I get these fully finished,  I'll try to remember to post their pictures when I do.  



Onwards and upwards!  Hopefully I'll be back on track with finishing next month.  Happy Stitching everyone! 

6 comments:

butterfly said...

All your stitching looks wonderful .
Never enough hours in the day for me .

diamondc said...

DJ: I think it is wonderful to stitch Christmas all year, these are wonderful choice's to stitch.
I have loads of stitching to finish.

Catherine

Kaisievic said...

DJ, such pretty stitches this month.

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful ornaments! I especially love the centerpiece one. Very pretty!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely ornaments and I am sure you will catch up with the finishing soon!

Suzanne H said...

I'm just catching up to comment on your finishes. I love them all but am really drawn to the Brittercup design. I've done a few of the animal designs but I haven't seen this one. Beautiful work!