Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 15 January 2020

Suzanne's January 2020 Ornaments

Hello Everyone! I am going to mainly use the Just Cross Stitch magazine theme this year but I don't have all the issues, so look for some Christmas Carols thrown in there for fun! I've started off slowly this year with grand plans but not much stitching. I did manage to stitch and finish these two from the Just Cross Stitch 2016 ornament preview issue and the Christmas ornament issue. Both are from Hands on Design and they are companion pieces. I stitched them on 14 count ecru and black aida scraps and the aida was very stiff so I couldn't quite finish them like the lovely photos in the magazines. I did my best interpretation :)

Yuletide from the JCS December 2016 issue

Blessings from the JCS 2016 Christmas Ornament issue

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's stitching in 2020.

5 comments:

Mary's Thread said...

Those are so sweet and cozy!

Kaisievic said...

Great work, Suzanne - two lovely companion pieces.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work, you've made a good start to the year.

Khristine Doiron said...

I love how you used two different aidas! Great idea! They are lovely!

Elfie said...

Gorgeous ornaments.