Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 25 January 2020

DJ's January ornaments

I wasn't sure if I would try to participate in this again this year, I kind of burned out with ornaments last year.  So I decided I would only participate in two of the themes this year and if it gets to be too much, I'll switch to just one.

For the first theme I've decide to do the 12 Days of Christmas from last year's Stoney Creek Magazine.  They published three each publication until they had all 12.  So here is a Partridge in a Pear Tree.



For the third theme I chose Christmas Cardinal by Stoney Creek from the 2016 JCS ornament issue.  I'm hoping I can finish these into ornaments before the month is out (but I'm not promising...haha) it's been a busy month.  



So thank you for hosting this again this year.  I hope I can keep up, it's fun having all these ornaments to choose from at the end of the year to give as gifts.

5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A Stoney Creek month! I love both these designs. Looking forward to seeing if you keep up this year as well as you did last year.

Kaisievic said...

Two great choices and both birds! I hope that you have an enjoyable year stitching for the SAL, DJ.

Elfie said...

They will be lovely ornaments.

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful stitching! They are both lovely!

Suzanne H said...

I love both of your choices. I hope you can keep up too. I am looking forward to seeing your progress each month.