Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 19 December 2022

 Hello lovely Christmas Elves, 

Your hostess here, Kaisievic, who has been so slack again in 2021 2022 and barely NOT posted all year (although Christmas stitching has featured on my IG and FB pages throughout the year).  Anyway, here I am, popping up to announce 2023's themes. Some are familiar, some are new but without further ado - here they are:


An old favourite ....... 


.... and a newer favourite (but with some different song suggestions from previous years)...



.... and another old favourite - everyone loves to stitch something from JCS Christmas Ornie Mags.....




.... and a BRAND NEW theme, inspired by the fact that I saw the wonderful production of A Christmas Carol starring David Wenham a couple of weeks ago at the The Comedy Theatre in Melbourne.











.... and lastly, here is our new badge for 2023 showcasing some of my Christmas Smalls finishes.





Anyway, I hope that you enjoy stitching any combination or all of these themes in 2023 and I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year and a much happier 2023 than the past few years have been.

hugs, 


UPDATE: If any of you want to do some of the 'A Christmas Carol' choices - just check out PrimStitcherShoppe on Etsy (I have absolutely no affiliation) - she has some great 'A Christmas Carol' designs available in downloadable pdf at 20% off atm.


5 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours too Kaye! Blogging has come to a halt for me too but I so enjoy following along with what everyone else is stitching here. Thank you for continuing to host :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely to see a post from you and good to hear the SAL will continue.
A Christmas Carol is one of my festive favourites.

Gwen said...

I slacked off this year, but I’m happy to see that we will be continuing this SAL. Merry Christmas and a creative Happy New Year.

Suzanne H said...

Thanks so much for the themes! I'm going to plan out my 2023 ornaments this week. Happy New Year!

Guadalupecharo said...

Hello all, this year I did a few stitches here and there. Hoping 2023 I can stitch a bit more.
All your stitching is lovely and wonderful. I really enjoyed seeing your posts.
Happy New Year.