Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 13 December 2022

DJ's December Ornaments

Whew....we made it!  I can't believe Christmas is less than two weeks away!!  I didn't get to fully finished most of my ornaments, but I did finish quite a few in time to pass some of them out at Thanksgiving.  I was really hoping to fully finish up the 12 Days before I posted but I don't want to forget...I guess I can always come back  and update...right?  Anyway, here is where I am at the moment...

Theme one:  12 Days ... 12 Drummers Drumming from the book 2001 Cross Stitch Patterns



Theme three:  Something from the JCS ornament issues free choice.  I chose 2010 Ornament by the Sweetheart Tree.  I have loved this one, stitched it a few times for other people, this year I stitched it for myself.  I'm in the middle of getting it finished up...hopefully soon!  LOL


  

Theme four:  the Nutcracker free choice, for this one I chose ballet slippers.  This was from The World of Cross Stitch Issue 314.  



Here are a few pictures of ornaments I was able to  fully finish (some were a part of this challenge!  Others were from years past)  





As always, thank you so much for organizing this challenge and keeping us in line!  It's a great way to keep us motivated and have ornaments ready to give out by the end of the year!  I'm looking forward to next year's challenges!  I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and that Stitchy Claus is good to you!  Happy Stitching!!

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You’ve got a fabulous collection of ornaments this year. You did so well keeping to all the themes too.

Clare-Aimetu said...

A super collection of ornaments, Merry Christmas 🎄

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful ornaments! You had 3 very lovely ones to finish off the year :)

Suzanne H said...

I've so enjoyed seeing your stitching throughout the year. I love all of them and some of them I've stitched myself I'm going to look up that beautiful cardinal and put that into my stitching calendar. Happy New Year!