Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 31 July 2022

Gwen July 2022

 This month I managed two ornaments. I was able to fully finish just one. I am on the hunt for a red or gold Mill Hill star for the Red Berry Wreath, Just Cross Stitch Ornament Mag 2018. 

Red Berry Wreath 
Elizabeth Foster
Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament Issue 20218

My second ornament was the 7 Swans, Celebration of Needlework 12 Days of Christmas.

7 Swans
Celebration of Needlework 12 Days of Christmas


3 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely Christmas stitching .

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful ornaments! I really love how the swan looks on the grey fabric and the black ribbon. You could use it all year around :)

Suzanne H said...

I too love the swan on the lovely gray. Beautiful stitching. Good luck on your hunt for the Mill Hill star.