Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 12 July 2022

DJ's July stitching

Hi Everybody!  It's been a wild ride lately here, but it's kept me home and my fingers busy so I guess I really shouldn't complain.  I managed to catch up with my Christmas stitching early this month...yay me!  LOL  I have completely dropped out of the Christmas movie challenge but I have kept up with the other three.  First off is the 12 Days of Christmas.  I finished 7 Swans a Swimming.  (I really need to think about fully finishing these!!)  



Next is the designated year from the JCS Ornament issue, this month was 2018.  I stitched A Christmas Dress by Giulia Punti Antichi stitched on 36 count antique white over two with gloriana silk poinsettia.  I love these little dress designs, but now I have to figure out how to fully finish it, wish me luck!!  



For the Nutcracker series I was supposed to stitch rosebuds/flowers.  So I chose this A Merry Christmas to You by Patricia Ann Designs from the 2018 JCS Ornament issue.  I really love how this turned out, the picture in the magazine really doesn't do this justice!  



Well I guess that's it for me for this month.  I hope you are all busily stitching and keeping safe!  Happy Stitching!   

5 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful ornaments! The Christmas dress is such a fun ornament :)

butterfly said...

Lovely Christmas stitching .
Have a fun week.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on keeping up with the different themes. I do like that swan. Good luck with finishing the dress too!

Gwen said...

Lovely ornaments. That dress is on my wish list. Good luck with your finish.

Suzanne H said...

Gorgeous stitching! The dress is lovely. I can't wait to see how you finish it.