Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 13 August 2020

Suzanne's August Ornament

 Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. I have continued with the Just Cross Stitch magazine theme for this month. My ornament is from the JCS 2013 Christmas Issue, Blue Ribbon Designs Redbirds Rejoice. Because I stitched this on 18 count oatmeal aida, I couldn't do the over one words in the design, I added a few smyrna crosses. I should look at the pattern better before I start stitching!

I can't wait to see what everyone has been stitching.


5 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

It is lovely! I don't think it even needs the words :)

butterfly said...

Such a sweet stitch , a nice start for Christmas .

Sheryl said...

Lovely little design for Christmas. I like the matching ribbon.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I really like this series and it looks fine without the words.
Nice finishing too.

Gwen said...

Love the ornament. Didn't know there were words missing. It looks lovely as is.