Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 3 August 2020

Gwen: July

My project in July is truly not ornament size. I wasn't familiar with the song, In the Bleak of Midwinter. When I looked up the lyrics I decided to stitch an angel. I've had the Prairie Schooler Christmas Trees II book for sometime. I made my project the angel from this book. My plan is to try my hand at a new (to me) finishing, and ornament tree. I have a dowel but will need something for the base. 



PS Christmas Trees II
Angel stitched with 
Anchor 341, DMC 3895 and 223 for skin

4 comments:

butterfly said...

Love the Angel beautiful colors .

Khristine Doiron said...

She is beautiful! I love that fabric too :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely ornament this month. I wonder if a large cotton reel would do for the base?

Suzanne H said...

She is lovely and fits the Bleak Midwinter theme perfectly. I can't wait to see how you finish her into the ornament tree.