Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Okay, I am all caught up and then some!

Hello Jolly Christmas Elves, 

I have been a bit behind on all my Twelve Days stitching but now I am all caught up and even ahead!  Yay!

I have finished Day Three: Three French Hens for March.


Day Four: Four Calling Birds for April



... and Day Five: Five Gold rings for May (although to be fair, this block was finished in January for a FB challenge).


And here is the whole piece so far - lots of border to keep me busy over the next few months until it is time to finish Six Geese-a-laying for June.


So, feeling pretty chuffed with myself at this particular moment.


hugs, Kaye

10 comments:

AnaCristina said...

Stitching Noni said...

Well done Kaye! Looks great so far :o)

Khristine Doiron said...

Look at you go! Great job!

twinpeakprimitives said...

I just love this work ♥♥♥ Looks gorgeous already ♥

Lili said...

Lovely progress!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, you are ahead of schedule here too! Great stitching.

Brigitte said...

Wow! Not bad at all, Kaye. You made some terrific progress.

newsurfiegirl said...

That is gorgeous! I really should get my cross stitch back out and finish it! Thanks for inspiring me!

Faith... said...

You deserve to feel chuffed with yourself! It looks wonderful and you are ahead of schedule! How often can you say that!?

Bea said...

Beautiful series and how nice to be ahead.