Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 29 April 2017

Mary's Snowy Scene

Here's my April Snowy Scene! It is "First Snow," a freebie from The Drawn Thread (available on their website). I stitched it on 32 ct. Smokey Pearl using various threads in my stash-most importantly Sable by GAST for the tree and Forest Glade also GAST for the pine needles. (I wish the color of the linen showed up better in the photo-it is a gray blue-very good for the design I think). Thanks for all your comments on my previous posts! I really appreciate it!

7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

This is such a pretty tree and just perfect for the SAL - thanks for the link to the freebie, too.

Khristine Doiron said...

It looks great! Wasn't it a fun stitch? I stitched it last year :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This looks lovely. I have stitched this one myself. I used a mint green which also looked very pretty.

Lili said...

Lovely pick!! It is so beautiful!!!

Rita said...

Beautiful! I've been wanting to stitch that one for a while but haven't gotten around to it.

Bea said...

That is lovely.

Stitching Noni said...

Love this design! :o)