Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Late again! 12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

12 Days of Christmas - Plum Street Samplers
Free design - link to the Plum Street Samplers "Grand Finale" blog post is here

Sorry it would appear that yet again I late posting my 12 Days of Christmas finish.... March, aka Day 3, is done and I have started on Day 4 so hopefully I will be posting during April with a Day 4 finish and not leave it til May!!

12 Days of Christmas - Plum Street Samplers
Fabric: 28ct Jobelan "Gold Digger" - Colour Cascade Fabrics
Threads: Jodryi Designs (Wuthering Heights, Sense & Sensibility, The Olde Curiousity Shoppe, Midnight Hour)
Because I am using my own colour palette I am not really following the chart's suggested thread placement - I am just going with the flow when I stitch on each block.  The colour that I used for the lettering doesn't really show up on the photo but in real life it is gorgeous (it is the same colour as the third bird just to give you an idea of how different it can look depending on the stitch pattern)

Thank you all for the lovely comments you have left on my previous posts - it's great to see that the colour changes work for you all as well :o)

So that's it for Day 3... see you again soon with Day 4
Happy Stitching xx

7 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

So pretty!

Kaisievic said...

This is coming up so very pretty, Noni, I am loving the colourway - so soft and pretty.

AnaCristina said...

Beautiful!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I think the colours you are choosing look lovely. This is a really unique version of the design.

Brigitte said...

Gorgeous!

Faith... said...

Love the threads you are using, it looks great.

Bea said...

It's going to be a show stopper.