Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 16 April 2022

Suzanne's April Ornaments

 Hello everyone! I'm still working on a little piece of the Nutcracker Sampler. This month I did the Grandfather Clock and candles. 

I also worked on the Just Cross Stitch ornament from 2016. The Little Stitcher, Laura Rimola, Blue Snowman. I know others of you have stitched this one. I thought it was so cute, I had to stitch it too. 

Stitched on 28 count Aida with called for DMC threads. I had some white beads in my stash to finish it off. Finished as a flat ornament. 

I hope everyone is well. See you all next month!


4 comments:

butterfly said...

What cute ornaments .
Happy Easter.

Khristine Doiron said...

I just love the grandfather clock! That is such a cute project. And your snowman ornament looks great!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the grandfather clock too!
I'm also a big fan of The Little Stitcher.

Mary's Thread said...

Your Nutcracker Sampler is coming along so nicely. I've always like that snowman ornament. "Someday" I will make it too!