Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 18 April 2022

Serendipitous Jo's April Ornament

Once again I am following the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  This year I am stitching the Jardin Prive 12 Days as my monthly project.  I am also continuing with the large Bothy Threads' design but won't be completing one block of those per month!


This is Day 4, completed 6th April, 2022:



I'm using a gorgeous 32 count linen called Millenium Blue and Anchor threads.  

I'm planning to finish these as individual ornaments.

4 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

So nice! I'm sure I mention it each month but I just love this fabric. The thread colours look so nice on it :)

butterfly said...

I love the fabric too, the stitching stands out.

Mary's Thread said...

Very nice Jo, that linen is really lovely and sets off the bright colors so well.

Suzanne H said...

These are coming out so beautifully. I can't wait to see them all stitched up!