Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 8 March 2022

Serendipitous Jo's March Ornament

Once again I am following the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  This year I am stitching the Jardin Prive 12 Days as my monthly project.  I am also continuing with the large Bothy Threads' design but won't be completing one block of those per month!


This is Day 3, completed 6th March, 2022:






I'm using a gorgeous 32 count linen called Millenium Blue and Anchor threads.  I have quite a few Anchor threads I inherited from a friend who gave up cross stitch when she became a professional crochet designer.  They are ideal for projects like this.

I'm planning to finish these as individual ornaments.



 

5 comments:

Mary's Thread said...

Very cute, Jo! I like the bright colors!

Khristine Doiron said...

So cute!!

Mary said...

Very pretty Jo. The fabric really brings out your stitching.

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Bardzo ładna kurka.

Suzanne H said...

This linen is gorgeous. I can't wait to see them each month. Lovely stitching!