Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 7 March 2022

Mary's February Ornament

 For February I stitched the Sugar Plum Fairy by Satsuma Street. Isn't she sweet?

I used the kit I bought on Etsy, and backed it with gold foil scrapbook paper. I have struggled to find a glue that works for backing perforated paper ornaments with paper. I used rubber cement for this one and it is the best so far! If anyone has used anything else really successful that doesn't wrinkle the paper or seep through the holes let me know!


6 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Oh my! This is too sweet! I've never worked on perforated paper. It's really lovely.

butterfly said...

So cute ,I must stitch this for my GGDs for Christmas .

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

She is so pretty! What about a sticky backed paper? I'm planning to use sticky backed felt for my ornaments.

Mary's Thread said...

Self adhesive paper! Thanks Jo, that is a great idea! I will look and see if I can find some.

Mary said...

Very beautiful finish.

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Śliczna wróżka! Pozdrawiam.