Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 11 January 2022

Serendipitous Jo's 12 Days of Christmas 2021

Once again I followed the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  For 2021 I stitched the Stoney Creek 2019 Ornament series as my monthly project.  I also started the large Bothy Threads' design but won't be completing one block of those per month!

As per previous years, I started the 12 Days on Boxing Day and stitched one day for the next 12 days. Then each month I returned to the relevant Day and finished it.  Until October when I focused on Hallowe'en stitching.  The final three Days were stitched across November and December.

10 Lords a'Leaping


11 Pipers Piping


12 Drummers Drumming



The plan is to finish them as a concertina books to be displayed next Christmas.  Here's a slideshow of all 12:




For my Bothy Threads project I completed my goal of the first Three Days:










7 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Khristine Doiron said...

Well done on finishing your 12 days from last year! I love the charms and the sideshow was a wonderful way to show them off. Your Bothy 12 days is stunning!

butterfly said...

Again Jo such beautiful stitching .
Have a fun week.

Kaisievic said...

Loved the slideshow, Jo and your first three days of the Bothy design look fabulous. Thank you for taking part in the Christmas Ornie SAL last year and for posting in January 2022.

Mary said...

They are all gorgeous Jo. Congratulations!

Gwen said...

Congratulations on the finish of your Stoney Creek 12 days. You star on the Booty Threads is looking fabulous.

Suzanne H said...

Congrats on your Stoney Creek finish and your Bothy Threads are just beautiful.