Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Gwen: May ornaments

 Last month I managed to finish three 12 Days of Christmas ornaments and one from Starry Night.  Then I almost forgot to post! Anyway here are my finishes for May.

 Hands on Design
12 Days
Erica Michaels
12 Berries of Christmas
and
Starry Night
Blackbird Designs
It was nice to finally finish HOD 12 Days. I lost some of my momentum on this series with this one. Hope I can keep going and finish this series this year. 


















4 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your Christmas stitching .
Enjoy your day.

Khristine Doiron said...

They are all beautiful! I love that fabric in the first pic.

Suzanne H said...

Beautiful stitching this month. I'm enjoying seeing your lovely stitching.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work. I think I missed the Fourth Day Berry before.