Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 19 March 2021

Serendipitous Jo's March Ornament

 Once again I am following the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  This year I am stitching the Stoney Creek 2019 Ornament series as my monthly project.  I have also started the large Bothy Threads' design but won't be completing one block of those per month!


As per previous years, I started the 12 Days on Boxing Day and stitched one day for the next 12 days.  Each month I will return to the relevant Day and finish it.

Here are my Three French Hens:

stitched on 32 count Lime Green evenweave


You may have noticed something different about that one.  I bought some charms for the 12 Days and will be adding them instead of stitching the numbers.  I frogged out 1 and 2 and took the photos again with the charms:




Bothy Threads did not come up in my rotation this month.



9 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

They look great! I love the charms!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I love these and would like to do them too, where do I find them to buy.thanks have a great day hugs

Clare-Aimetu said...

The charms are lovely, great idea

Shami Immanuel said...

Stitching of the hens and the charms are lovely.

butterfly said...

So cute love all your charms.
Enjoy your day Jo.

DJ said...

I do love how you added the charms and I have said this before but I'll say it again, they look fabulous on that fabric color!!! Well done!

Kaisievic said...

These are really lovely, Jo. Thanks for taking part this month.

Gwen said...

They look lovely. The charms are a nice touch.

Suzanne H said...

Super cute charms! How do you find such clever things? Beautiful stitching this month.