Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 13 March 2021

DJ's March Stitching

Hello Fellow Stitchers!

It's a lovely, windy, chilly day here in Maryland!  We were teased with a few warm days of sunshine, for which I'm grateful!  But now that we are back to chilly, it's a good day to stay home and stitch.  I've been working on two themes this year.  The first is the 12 Days of Christmas and this year I've been stitching the 12 Dragonlets of 2012 by Dragon Dreams.  I'm stitching them on 28 count Natural over two.  This month was 3 French Hens.  I really enjoy these as they tend to be a tongue in cheek design.  Since they are French Hens, they are drinking whine, and enjoying some cheese and baguettes.  One of the hens even has a beret!  haha  So much fun!  And hopefully I'll have a finishing day one of these days and get them made into ornaments.



The second theme I've been working with is the third theme listed, and this month I was to choose an ornament from the 2002 JCS Ornament issue.  I chose Little Lambs by Ursula Michaels.  Such a cute design.  I stitched this on 36 count Mystic over two.



I hope everyone is safe and healthy wherever you are!  Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Very cute! I love the sparkle in your lambs!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great choices. I am really enjoying the chance to revisit the Dragonlets with your version!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitching, sparkling lambs made me smile, lovely!

Gwen said...

Very nice, I like them both.

Suzanne H said...

I love your dragonlet! It's so clever with the hens and their berets. I loved stitching these. The little lambs are lovely too. Your stitching is so fine. Beautiful work!

Kaisievic said...

Thank you so much for taking part in the Christmas Ornie SAL this month. I love both of your March finishes.