Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 27 February 2021

Clare's February Stitching

I have stitched but not yet made up my two 12 Days of Christmas for Theme One. My Two Turtle Doves are by two different designers: the first is Jardin Prive design and the second is Plum Street Sampler. 



I'll be finishing them the same as my Day 1 pieces. On set will be hung around our mantle at Christmas and the other on my ornament tree. These are my Partridge finishes.




As this month is free choice for Theme Three - JCS ornament stitching I can include my Santa Claus that I have just finished. I'm stitching 12 ornaments from the 2020 magazine with Jo's Facebook SAL. 


This is Santa Claus by Autumn Lane Stitchery on page 52 of the 2020 JCS Christmas Ornament magazine. This photo frame currently has this Love design in it but I like to interchange my pieces to make full use of the frame so at Christmas the Love piece will be swapped for Santa Claus.


I'll be stitching my French Hens for Theme One next month, I'm not sure yet if I'll manage any other themes. 

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great stitching and I just love that frame for Santa!

Khristine Doiron said...

They are all beautiful! I love the idea of switching out a frame! And that santa ornament is high on my list of things to stitch. He is just so cute!

Kaisievic said...

Thanks for taking part in the Christmas Ornie SAL this month and wow! Lots of great stitching.

Suzanne H said...

I'm sorry to be so late in commenting on your lovely stitching this month. The Santa is adorable and the frame is just perfect. Terrific idea to use the same frame and switch it out each time. Beautiful work.