Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 8 October 2020

DJ's October Christmas Ornaments

Hi Everybody!

I'm excited to show you this month's ornaments!  I've been working on two themes, first up is Theme One is the 12 Days of Christmas...Here is 10 Lords a Leaping from the Stoney Creek Magazine stitched on 28 count white over two.



Next is from Theme Three, this month is an ornament from the 2014 Ornament Issue of JCS.  I chose One More Stitch by Victoria Sampler.  I haven't quite figured out how to finish it...This was stitched on 32 count light mocha over two.  I substituted some items in my stash for things called for...like the hearts and beads.



That is all I have for this month!  Happy Stitching! 

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are both lovely and the One More Stitch has now zoomed up my Stitch List! Such a sweet little stocking.

Kaisievic said...

One more stitch is so very pretty.

butterfly said...

Lovely ornaments so pretty .
Have a good weekend.

Khristine Doiron said...

They are both so nice!

Suzanne H said...

Love that dancing Lord! And that tiny stocking is fabulous. Lovely stitching!

Elfie said...

Beautiful ornaments. I think that is the nicest 'Ten lords' ornament I have seen. The little stocking is darling - I'm off to search for the chart so I can stitch this one.