Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 4 May 2019

Suzanne's May Ornaments

Hello everyone!
I'm continuing with the Just Cross Stitch Theme and have two ornaments this month from the 2001 Christmas Ornament issue. First up is Christmas Cheer by Heart in Hand Needleart using DMC threads on 18 count.
Next is continuing with the Lizzie*Kate ornaments is the Greatest Gift is Love also using DMC threads on 18 count. I like to use up my stash for ornaments.


Can't wait to see everyone's ornaments this month!

4 comments:

Lili said...

Both ornaments are very pretty!!

Chana Malkah said...

I love your ornament, it is so cute! Both projects are lovely and so well crafted! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great two for the price of one deal here! Love the colours in both of these.

Khristine Doiron said...

They are beautiful! I like using up stash for ornaments too :)