Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 23 February 2019

Serendipitous Jo's February Ornament

This year I am stitching the ornaments from the older issues of Just Cross Stitch.  I chose my 12 and started them all for the 12 Days of Stitchmas 2018.

For February I chose Ink Circles' Poinsettia from the 2008 issue.  Here's my start from the 2nd Day of Stitchmas:


Here is the finished piece:

stitched over 1 on 28 count green evenweave

Here is January's design all fully-finished for my scrapbook:

Rosewood Manor Festive Quaker Tree





6 comments:

Honeybee said...

That is a striking design and goes so well with your January choice.

Faith... said...

What a pretty Poinsettia!

Lili said...

Both are very pretty!

Mary said...

Very pretty finishes.

Khristine Doiron said...

So pretty! And I love seeing stitching in a scrapbook!

Suzanne H said...

Your stitching is so fine. I love the scrapbook pages you create also.