Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Lili's January and February Ornaments

Hello!
I decided to stitch ornaments for the theme three.

My January ornament:
Design: The Prairie Schooler – Frosty Fun
(2009 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornie Magazine)
Fabric/Threads: 40 count Moka Newcastle linen/DMC

 My February ornament:
Design: Blackbird Designs – Winter Song
(2008 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornie Magazine)
Fabric/Threads: 30 count Old Town hand dyed linen by R&R Reproductions/ The Gentle Art, Weeks Dye Works, Crescent Colours

See you next month!
Happy stitching,
Lili

8 comments:

Honeybee said...

Such beautiful finishes! I love that stocking!

barbara woods said...

love them both

Mary said...

They are both very beautiful finishes.

Mary's Thread said...

Aww... Your ornaments are so so sweet! I love them both!

Khristine Doiron said...

They are both beautiful! And lovely finishing!

Faith... said...

Two great stitches Lili! Love that snowman especially.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two beautiful finishes. Now I want to stitch the stocking for myself!

Suzanne H said...

I too want to stitch that stocking. This is such a great theme to remind me of all the patterns in each JCS issue. Lovely!