Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 30 July 2017

Progress shots.   I have been working on on two samplers during July.  Why - because I could fit them both plus charts and threads, etc into one zipper bag.   A couple of days ago, I decided enough.  I wanted something different in the rotation.  I pulled a canvas piece out of the priority bag.


This is not a progress shot per se.  This is where I left off last time on I worked on it.
The Water's edge.


Three Things sampler


Decision time.
Which roof line looks better
left or right?
please comment


Mystery sampler by Linens and Things
Sorry for it being so faint.
The real colors are not that faint.

Hopefully now I will get back on track.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Lost of projects going - like the roof on the right better. Keep on stitching. . .

Khristine Doiron said...

Gorgeous projects! I think I like the roof on the right better too :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The reason your posts are appearing on the wrong blog is because the Dashboard automatically opens at the blog with the most recent entry. You need to click and chose your own blog from the left hand side and not just make a post on the first one that opens! Hope this helps.