Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 31 July 2017

Gwen: July 12 Days

What a wonder. I was able to complete the stitching on 2 ornaments this month. I stitched 'Doves' and 'Hens' from Hands on Design's 12 Days.
Doves
12 Days, Hands on Design

Hens
12 Days, Hands on Design

Since taking this picture I've done the back stitching on Hens. Just need to add my initials and the year and it's ready for finishing.

FYI: I don't know if there is an errata page on  Cathy's  blog/website. But the symbol for the HENS wings on  the printed chart is wrong. It's charted as DMC 738, based on the photograph it should be WDW Grits.


7 comments:

Lili said...

Both very pretty! Love the fabric!

Khristine Doiron said...

Very nice! Good for you for finishing 2 in one month!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Two great designs in this series. Love the fabric too.

Kaisievic said...

Two great designs for Christmas, love the fabric, too.

Stitching Noni said...

2 great finishes :o) love that fabric!

Rita said...

Beautiful! I love this series...and that fabric!!

Faith... said...

You have been busy, the design looks great and really pops on this fabric.