Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 6 May 2017

April - I'm Late


I'm late, but I did get my 4th Day done.


And as you can see, a few stitches of 5th Day as well.

Here's how the whole project looks at the moment. The fabric colour in the pictures is terrible - it's really a lovely opalescent green.


The row I'm on will have 4, 5 and 6, then I'll drop down and put 7 - 10, then drop again and centre 11 and 12. Hopefully it will have something like a Christmas tree shape when I'm done.

I also want to say I'm sorry I seem to have disappeared from the blogging world, but I'm dealing with a number of health issues and my energy levels are very low. Hopefully I will be back soon.

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love your layout for these designs. Sorry to hear that you've been unwell. I was wondering this week where you were!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Bea, your layout sounds very clever but I, too, am so sorry to hear that you are unwell. Take care of yourself, my dear.

Khristine Doiron said...

How cute! I love the idea of making them into the shape of a Christmas tree, you're so clever! Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Hope you are feeling better soon :)

Lili said...

Love your progress!!
Hope you feeling better soon!

Rita said...

Very cute!

Stitching Noni said...

Looks great Bea. Hope that you are feeling better now :o)