Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 19 December 2016

O Holy Night....

My December choice for the Angels/Nativity theme was O Holy Night, this is from a JCS Ornie Mag (sorry, can't remember which one but I will check up on it and get back to you). 

[Update: dear Lili (no blog) has just let me know that it is from JCS Christmas Ornie Mag 2013 - thanks Lili.]

It is stitched on 28ct Willow linen, I then made it up into a little felt bag, which I filled with Christmas goodies as my Christmas present for my best friend, Kim.









I just wanted to thank everyone for taking part in this SAL, I hope that you have had fun and I look forward to having more fun with you next year.

Wishing you and yours the Merriest of Christmas and a Happy New Year, 

hugs, Kaye

7 comments:

Bea said...

It's a lovely little bag and so perfect. Kim is going to love all her goodies.

Rita said...

Great choice! It's beautiful! ....and what a nice gift bag for your friend.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great ornie and a lovely present too.
Thanks for all the work you've put into the blog this year. Looking forward to next year.

Khristine Doiron said...

It is so sweet Kaye!! Those little sheep are adorable and I love the little bag. Lucky friend! I had a lot of fun this year stitching along with all of you and look forward to next year!

Lili said...

It's from JCS 2013! ;) I just love this design! Very pretty, Kaye!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Brigitte said...

This little bag is such a lovely gift for Kim. A great design.

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely stitching and a great gift idea! :o)