Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 10 December 2016

My Family's 2016 Ornaments

I know, not this month's theme, but I wanted to share with you my family's 2016 ornaments.  (I either make or buy ornaments each year for all 4 of our kids and one for DH and I to share.  However many of us are together before Christmas have an "unveiling" before putting them on the tree the ornaments' first year.)  This year I chose Santas on sleds.  Both the designs and the sleds are by Foxwood Crossings and widely available in both online and brick and mortar needlework shops.







(I'm not sure why the pic is upside down.  It's rightside up on my computer.)


8 comments:

Lili said...

What a lovely ornaments, they are really cute!!! Happy Holidays!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do like these little sleds! I put the screen lock on my iPad so I could turn it around and see them right way up!

Khristine Doiron said...

They are sweet!! What a fun tradition to have an unveiling each year! I might have to steal that idea ;)

rebelrosecreations@gmail.com said...

Looking good! I am looking forward to seeing all the post. :) Happy Stitching!

Bea said...

What a wonderful tradition! Those are really cute sleds.

Brigitte said...

A lovely family tradition.

Kaisievic said...

Lovely ornaments for the family - very sweet. Merry Christmas, Rita.

Stitching Noni said...

Rita, I love your sleds :o) What a gorgeous tradition!