Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 10 July 2016

Serendipitous Jo's July Ornie - Free Choice

I have decided to stitch the Christmas Cubes by Primitive Hare as my Christmas project this year.  I looked at the themes which Kaye had chosen for this year and all but two are covered by the Cubes.  Perfect!  It does mean that I will stitch the letters out of order but I can cope with that.

Here is Cube 5 - A:


This is exactly as charted apart from the substitution of B5200 for Blanc.  I wasn't looking forward to the large block of the house, but once I'd done the windows it was actually fairly quick, just filling inbetween the white.

Here are the five so far:

stitched on 35 count Country Mocha from Willow Fabrics

9 comments:

Aďka said...

Beautiful!!!
A.

Kaisievic said...

The cube is going to be so very special once completed, my dear.

Anonymous said...

lovely ...

Bea said...

That is lovely.

Lili said...

Very pretty!!

Khristine Doiron said...

I love it!

Brigitte said...

Great A addition.

Rita said...

Sweet ornament!

Stitching Noni said...

Looks brilliant... can't wait to see you finish them all :o)