Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 16 July 2016

A bit wonky but July's ornie is done ....

This was Finish #2 on my Road Trip to Roma stitching - you can read all about my trip to Outback Queensland on my main blog, starting with this post, if you are interested.  

I am not overly thrilled with how it has turned out - not the design's fault but mine!  I made an error somewhere near the start, didn't pick it up until it was way too late, so had to ditch the idea of a border and create this snow "hill" instead - now it is a bit of an odd shape - may have to make it a bell-shaped ornie, I think, when I Finish Finish it.  Although, some other interesting shapes have been suggested to me, as well.


Prairie Schooler Book #150
December
28 ct Ivory linen
Suggested DMC floss

I am so enjoying seeing what everyone else is stitching each month for the various themes.  Such beautiful stitching and such a great variety of ideas.

hugs, Kaye


3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

July's Free Choice has become Free Form!
Once it's finished it will look like it was designed that way, it's a cute picture.

Bea said...

It's a really cute picture Kaye.

Stitching Noni said...

I think you did a great job of improvising there!! It would make a lovely bell shape ornie :o)